Prepayment meters

I have a flat with prepayment meters there is only one gas appliance, a fire in the sitting room which the tenants rarely use. I have always just informed tenants of the meters and told them where the nearest top up place is etc. the new tenant now tells me that there...
Page 1 of 512345

Pin It on Pinterest

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.