The legislation governing the requirements is the The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007

The DCLG (Department of Communities and Local Government) have issued useful guidance for residential dwellings which is available here

Useful commercial property guidance is available here

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.