- Green Deal Introduction
- Green Deal Assessors, Assessment and Advice
- How the Green Deal Will Work
- The Green Deal Golden Rule
- What Energy Savings Items Will be Included?
- Green Deal – Obtaining Consent
- Financing the Green Deal
- Installation by Green Deal Installers
- Repayment of the Green Deal Plan
- Green Deal Disclosure Requirements
- Green Deal Acknowledgment Requirements
- Green Deal Forms of Acknowledgment
- What’s Next for Green Deal?
Green Deal – Forms of Acknowledgment
There are two forms of acknowledgment, one if the green deal plan contains an early repayment term and one if no such term is contained in the green deal plan. As an early repayment term only applies to company occupiers, the form of acknowledgement where there is no early repayment term (regulation 4) will be the one to be used in assured shorthold tenancy agreements.
Just as a reminder, the form of acknowledgement must be in the same form as shown below and so must not be changed or modified except as the form allows and it must be placed in a “prominent position” within the contract.
The Guild tenancies will be amended accordingly to incorporate the term.