Insurance solutions for property owners
We can provide cover for most types of property, with tenants accepted as standard, as well as offering:
- Cover provided for malicious damage caused by tenants.
- Loss of rent included as standard at no additional cost (up to £25,000 over a 12 month indemnity period)
- Alternative residential accommodation
- Property owners liability – limit of indemnity £5million
- Up to 90 days unoccupancy
- Clearance of drains
- Fly tipping (£2,000 any one event)
- Investigation expenses (£5,000 any one event)
- Locks and keys (£2,000 any one event)
- Loss of metered utility supply (£10,000 any one event)
- Preservation of undamaged property
- Damage caused from falling trees
- Trace and access (£10,000 any one event)
- Unauthorised use of public utilities (£10,000 any one event)
- Subsidence and Malicious Damage Caused by tenants – £1000
- Storm and Flood – £500
- Escape of Water and/or Oil – £500
- Fire, Lightning, Explosion, Aircraft – NIL
- Any other damage – £250
For further information, please contact the real estate property solutions team
Direct dial: 0207 234 4464
Direct dial: 020 7234 4714
Direct dial: 020 7234 4711
The Walbrook Building
The Guild of Residential Landlords is an introducer appointed representative of Gallagher (UK) Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered Office: The Walbrook Building, 25 Walbrook, London EC4N 8AW. Registered in England and Wales. Company Number: 1193013. www.ajginternational.com.
Professional Indemnity Insurance
It’s a legal requirement that all letting and managing agents be a member of a redress scheme. All 3 redress schemes require the agent to hold professional indemnity insurance as a condition of membership.
Just as with our buildings insurance, we work closely Gallagher and can offer you a quote for professional indemnity insurance.
If you want a quote, Please call directly Kabir Miah on 0207 234 4464.