Should my three flats be banded separately?

I have a house that I split into 3 self contained flats. It is registered as a HMO so therefore I pay the council tax for the whole house. The council have come onto me about the basement flat, they are saying it should be a separate entry to the house and have...

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.