hi adrian
could you please tell me what form i use to end a shorthold tenancy i know we have to give the tenant 2 months notice but not sure what form to use
Kathy Champs

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.