- Green Deal Introduction
- Green Deal Assessors, Assessment and Advice
- How the Green Deal Will Work
- The Green Deal Golden Rule
- What Energy Savings Items Will be Included?
- Green Deal – Obtaining Consent
- Financing the Green Deal
- Installation by Green Deal Installers
- Repayment of the Green Deal Plan
- Green Deal Disclosure Requirements
- Green Deal Acknowledgment Requirements
- Green Deal Forms of Acknowledgment
- What’s Next for Green Deal?
What Energy Savings Items Will be Included in Green Deal?
The energy improvements which will qualify for the green deal (subject to the assessment meeting the golden rule) are provided in the Schedule to The Green Deal (Qualifying Energy Improvements) Order 2012.
Some of the more common installations available include:
- Cavity Wall Insulation
- Cylinder Thermostats
- Draught Proofing
- External and internal wall insulation systems
- High performance external doors
- Loft, room, roof or other insulation
- Replacement or secondary glazing
The list is quite lengthy and should be consulted directly if you wish to see all the improvements available. However, it is clear that even more expensive items are possible in theory although of course this will depend on their potential energy bill savings. Some of the perhaps less common potential improvements include:
- Micro wind generation
- Ground source heat pumps