Check out the new websites that we will be moving to soon - [England]( or [Wales](
Check out the new websites that we will be moving to soon - [England]( or [Wales](
powered by bulletin

England Landlord Guidance

Contractual or Common Law Tenancies

You are in Ending a Tenancy

... Please login or signup to continue reading this content


More From the Website

Resident Landlord

Resident landlords are excluded from being able to grant an assured shorthold tenancy and there are two types of ...

Questions and Answers (for this topic and country)

Resident landlord forced out by violent lodger

I'm assisting a landlord who had been letting the spare room in the flat she owns and lives in to a lodger.  Recently, as in the past 2 - 3 months, the lodger became violent by pushing and ...

Death of tenant

Have a situation where the landlord (it’s a company let to a company name) the actual tenant who was in the property is a director of that company that tenant has died and the Conpany is ...

Common law tenancy procedure

Can accelerated procedure be used for a common law residential tenancy ? If not how would one proceed?

resident landlord

LL gave an AST to tenant, the LL lives in flat 2 and the tenants in flat 1, there are 3 flats in a converted house all owned by the LL and not purpsoe built, is this an NTQ and is it straight 28 ...

Ask a Question

We're really sorry but only subscribers may ask a question or view the answers. Please login or signup to ask a question