This entry is part 3 of 20 in the series Granting an Assured Shorthold Tenancy

Energy Performance Certificate

Before you begin marketing the property, you must have an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). At the very least an EPC must be commissioned before marketing and then obtained within seven days.

The EPC must be made available to “prospective tenants”  when you are viewing the property or if they request written particulars about the property from you. The person who ultimately becomes the tenant must have been given the full EPC.

... Please login or signup to continue reading this content
Series Navigation<< Inventory||Gas Safety Record Required Before Occupation >>