## Current version v2.0 09/2020
The iAuditor app has made changes to the way reports are exported as PDF. This update fixes our template and will now export as expected. This update also adds new features introduced by recent iAuditor app updates:
* fixed PDF export functionality
* use built in failed risks reporting
* use built in actions functionality
* removed media buttons so built in media functions can be used better
* changed hints so not showing on report
* improved adding of risk items such as boilers, cylinders, outlets etc.
* score functionality better presented
* other small changes to the template for overall better experience
## Previous versions
02/16 v1.2 – Small update where legionella leaflet for tenants is put back at the back of the report after a request from a customer.
12/15 v.1.1 – Quite an extensive update including:
#### Changes to the template
* added optional exterior photographs for report
* added further questions if water is not supplied by mains
* all questions contain an advisory (which is not shown on exported report) recommending the creation of a “follow-up” to encourage the use of this facility provided by the iAuditor app
* shower is now removed from the hot or cold outlets and the temperature is recorded in the shower section. This should be more intuitive
* a number of items are now “mandatory” to be completed which aids as a reminder to assessors to ensure they are completed
* all questions had the ability to add media (photos) via the 3 dots but we have additionally added a media field for most entries. The 3 dots still exist so that method can continue to be used if preferred
* the tenants leaflet is now only displayed as a sample if the assessor selects “no” to the question whether occupiers are provided with information or not
void period information is only shown if “no” is selected along with an advisory follow up.
* since creating the template, iAuditor added a new option of “completing” an audit by marking it so within the app. On our template, the button to mark complete was hidden at the very bottom of the tenants leaflet on the last page and the assessor had to scroll all the way to the bottom to find it. This has been fixed and the button will appear underneath the signature field on the new last page
* the words “can be the same as dutyholder” will no longer be displayed under responsible person on an exported report.
#### Profile changes
* a new cover page has added. This can be turned off in the profile settings
* the title page has better information on the front with better fonts and sizes
* through the encouragement of using the follow-up function of the app, a new follow up page will be produced (if there are any follow ups required).
03/15 – Add ability to optionally add schematic diagrams which might be useful in a more complex system. They can be drawn within the app. Also added question whether a cylinder is a fortic tank or not and score appropriately. Also made report title better when default export options are used.
02/15b – Changed recording of temperature to keyboard entry from sliders. Found sliders difficult to be accurate on the smaller screen of an iPhone.
02/15 – Published