After a possession order has been obtained, the county court bailiff must be used (unless permission to transfer to the High Court has been obtained) if the tenant fails to vacate after the date given in the order. A landlord must use the form Request for Warrant of Possession of Land (N325) for this purpose.

The fee for this request for a warrant has increased from £110.00 to £121.00. The increase takes effect from 25 July 2016.

Our website guidance has been updated accordingly.