Applying to Court for Possession — Accelerated Procedure (England) | Prescribed Information (England) | Preventing Controlling and Recovering Rent Arrears (England)

accelerated procedure or not

12 Jul 2018 | 1 comment

Hi….I’ve served section 21, tenancy prior to October 2015. I don’t want to claim rent arrears and have repaid deposit and gone through correct procedure as not protected. Which court papers should I serve or are both appropriate and are both the same cost to serve? Thankyou


1 Comment

  1. guildy

    Accelerated will be the best option for you. It’s same price whichever route taken.

    The new form is geared for deposit problems because there’s even a question about when the deposit was returned.

    The court form is available here

Submit a Comment

View your previously asked questions. (Will only show questions from August 2020)

(Link above back to topic only works for questions added after end of August 2020)