Ending a Tenancy (England) | England | Landlord Wants Tenant to Leave (England)

AST for Agricultural worker

27 Oct 2020 | 1 comment

Agricultural worker with a house on an AST with the rent set at £300 per annum. Worker to be made redundant and landlord wants house back. Currently, do we need to give a 6 month notice ( Section 21 and Form 6A ) in order to regain possession?

Also, can we increase the rent to a current market rent ( £800 pcm ) during the time the worker lives in the house but is not employed? If so, how do we go about this?

Many thanks



1 Comment

Submit a Comment

View your previously asked questions. (Will only show questions from August 2020)

(Link above back to topic only works for questions added after end of August 2020)