England | Insurance (England) | Pre-tenancy (England)

Boiler cover & Landlord insurance

14 Oct 2020 | 2 comments

I currently have a landlord insurance but this does not cover boiler, is it advisable to have boiler cover & Landlord insurance? My current landlord insurance provider does not provide boiler cover. Where can i find an insurer who will provide just boiler cover for the BTL .

thank you



  1. guildy

    Probably your best bet and most popular would be the British Gas offering.

    Alternatively, you could do like us and use the money saved by not having cover to pay for repairs as needed. It all depends on the size of your portfolio and cash flow.

Submit a Comment

View your previously asked questions. (Will only show questions from August 2020)

(Link above back to topic only works for questions added after end of August 2020)