Ending a Tenancy (England) | England | Landlord Wants Tenant to Leave (England)

Bought new property abs assignment

1 Dec 2020 | 1 comment

bought a propert with tenant who is 6 months plus arrears

we have not done any formalisation paperwork yet, am I correct that an assignment needs to take place (do you have a form on here for that?) plus a a section 48 ?

can we count the previous arrarrs so we can serve a s8 ground 8 after the above has taken place ?


1 Comment

  1. guildy

    Please see this article which we believe answers all questions.

    You should be entitled to claim possession based upon the rent arrears and this is also covered in the article.

Submit a Comment

View your previously asked questions. (Will only show questions from August 2020)

(Link above back to topic only works for questions added after end of August 2020)