England | Landlord Responsibility for Repairs and Maintenance (England) | Responsibilities and Liabilities (England)

Cooker repair

1 Dec 2020 | 1 comment

Good afternoon,
Who has to pay for repairs of a cooker, for example when igniters are faulty and need to be replaced or the oven stops working?

With many thanks


1 Comment

  1. guildy

    Unless there is some express agreement to the contrary, we would say landlord. This would especially be the case if built in as arguably part of the structure.

Submit a Comment

View your previously asked questions. (Will only show questions from August 2020)

(Link above back to topic only works for questions added after end of August 2020)