Applying to Court for Possession — Accelerated Procedure (England) | Ending a Tenancy (England) | England

deposit return to serve a s21

4 Oct 2020 | 1 comment

dont their bank details and, cant issue a bankers draft due to Landlord being in another country where the bank account is held! any other workaround this one?

Can a draft be issued in anyones name or does it have to be the landlord?


1 Comment

  1. guildy

    A cheque is fine to send and will be deemed deposit returned even if not banked (as long as you can show it was delivered e.g. free of charge proof of postage).

    Please see here for full details.

Submit a Comment

View your previously asked questions. (Will only show questions from August 2020)

(Link above back to topic only works for questions added after end of August 2020)