Applying to Court for Possession — Standard Procedure (England) | Landlord Wants Tenant to Leave (England)

issued section 8 what now?

1 Apr 2016 | 1 comment

Ive issued a Section 8 – what do I do now? just simply apply to the courts?


1 Comment

  1. guildy

    Once the date you inserted in section 5 of the notice has passed, you will need to apply to the court for which see here.

Submit a Comment

View your previously asked questions. (Will only show questions from August 2020)

(Link above back to topic only works for questions added after end of August 2020)