We have now moved to our new websites - [England](https://england.landlordsguild.com) or [Wales](https://wales.landlordsguild.com)
We have now moved to our new websites - [England](https://england.landlordsguild.com) or [Wales](https://wales.landlordsguild.com)
powered by bulletin


Duty to Provide Name and Address of Landlord (England)

landlord address and section 8/21

19 Dec 2017 | 2 comments

Just trying to get everything right before I issue a section 8 and section 21. I live in france so always use my parents UK address as my correspondance address for the AST’s on my house.
I usually put my name, then ‘c/o’ infront of my parents address. Is this OK to do on the section 8 and section 21 notices, or should I put my name then ‘c/o’ and one of my parents names before the address?
Many thanks



  1. guildy

    As long as the address is in England or Wales (not necessarily “UK”) then that’s fine. There is no need to ever put “c/o” at the beginning because it’s not care of – it is your actual address for the service of notices under Section 48.

    Use the same address throughout, so on the tenancy and notices etc.

    • sambam47180

      Thanks Guildy.

      Really helpful as always.

Submit a Comment

View your previously asked questions. (Will only show questions from August 2020)

(Link above back to topic only works for questions added after end of August 2020)