Duty to Provide Name and Address of Landlord (England)

New landlord after buying property

21 Jul 2017 | 1 comment

Bought property 3 month ago served s48 can a section next served ? No new agreement was made between new landlord and tenant


1 Comment

  1. guildy

    We assume you mean can a section 21 be served? If so, yes it can. You can get the notice here.

    If it gets to the court stage, you will want to put the section 48 notice in the court bundle showing it having being served and a brief note explaining the reason the names are different on the tenancy and the section 21 because of your purchase of the property.

Submit a Comment

View your previously asked questions. (Will only show questions from August 2020)

(Link above back to topic only works for questions added after end of August 2020)