Applying to Court for Possession — Accelerated Procedure (England) | Applying to Court for Possession — Standard Procedure (England) | Landlord Wants Tenant to Leave (England) | Preventing Controlling and Recovering Rent Arrears (England)

Proceedure following section nitice expiry

29 Jun 2017 | 1 comment

hi Adrian
I served a section 8 notice on one of my HMO tenants who was over 2 months behind with his rent on 6-6-17 using your wizard. the notice is now expired and I need to move to take possession of the property. However, I can find little or no detailed information on the site as to exactly how I should proceed with this. can you advise me please?


1 Comment

Submit a Comment

View your previously asked questions. (Will only show questions from August 2020)

(Link above back to topic only works for questions added after end of August 2020)