Joint and Several Tenancies (England) | Tenant Moves Out (England)

Removing a tenant from an AST

27 Mar 2017 | 1 comment

I have a couple not married have split up the lead tenant is the Male he is staying on AST and in the property and the lady has left is their a form and indeed a procedure to remove the tenant from the AST Please


1 Comment

  1. guildy

    Assuming everybody is happy with the one being brought off, you will need to do a new tenancy I’m afraid. If there’s a deposit, it will need un-protecting and then re-protecting in the single name.

Submit a Comment

View your previously asked questions. (Will only show questions from August 2020)

(Link above back to topic only works for questions added after end of August 2020)