Types of Tenancies (England)

Resident landlord letting out a room

3 Aug 2016 | 1 comment

Do I need to do a tenancy agreement, or licence for a lodger eg: letting to a single person in a house I live in? but the house is in Newham, London and has additional licencing.


1 Comment

  1. guildy

    Where you are letting a room in the house which you live in as your principal home and they share accommodation with you (such as kitchen, bathroom etc.) then you need a lodger agreement (also known as an excluded licence).

    We have one available here.

Submit a Comment

View your previously asked questions. (Will only show questions from August 2020)

(Link above back to topic only works for questions added after end of August 2020)