Ending a Tenancy (England) | England | Landlord Wants Tenant to Leave (England)

Section 21 and section 48

7 Oct 2020 | 1 comment

if the landlords address is not on the ast is a s48 required for s21 to work? I know this is the case for section 8


1 Comment

  1. guildy

    That would definitely be the safest way to proceed.

    I seem to remember there was a case which said the landlords address contained in a section 21 was sufficient for s.48 purposes but I can’t find it now and I may be mistaken. Best to play it safe and serve s.48 first!

Submit a Comment

View your previously asked questions. (Will only show questions from August 2020)

(Link above back to topic only works for questions added after end of August 2020)