England | Permissions to Let Property (England) | Pre-tenancy (England)

What licences do I need?

18 Apr 2021 | 0 comments

What licences as a landlord do I need, my property is located in Shirebrook, Mansfield.

Also, I will be finding my own tenant so do I need to pay for the ICO registration act (data protect) fee?

Thanks for your help.



Submit a Comment

View your previously asked questions. (Will only show questions from August 2020)

(Link above back to topic only works for questions added after end of August 2020)