Housing Benefit and Universal Credit (England) | Landlord Wants Tenant to Leave (England) | Preventing Controlling and Recovering Rent Arrears (England)

Which notice to serve?

3 Apr 2017 | 1 comment

I have a tenant whose AST commenced 15/11/2016 and I would like to serve notice to vacate the property for lack of rent top-ups ( I received HB direct). They currently owe £242.43 and have not kept to the agreed payment terms. Just checking I serve a Section 21 notice to gain possession?


1 Comment

  1. guildy

    Yes, if they are not 2 months in arrears (amount not time) then a section 21 is the best route to take.

    Please see here for the notice.

Submit a Comment

View your previously asked questions. (Will only show questions from August 2020)

(Link above back to topic only works for questions added after end of August 2020)