As we reported the other day, many of the court forms that are used by landlords have changed. The forms that we have found to be changed so far are:

  • N5b – Accelerated possession claim form
  • N5 – Claim form for possession
  • N325 – Request for Warrant of Possession of Land


We have gone through all our guidance, modified the forms accordingly and produced new sample court forms where we previously had some.

The main change is in the accelerated possession claim form which now requires not only a copy of the deposit protection certificate be attached but also the date prescribed information was provided must also be put on the form.

All the forms have other minor changes. Our court forms guidance is available here.