Product Code: F028 05/14 – for updates see tab
When we view a property with a prospective tenant, those tenants will invariably have a number of questions. This granting of tenancies sheet is what we provide to answer 90% of all questions asked. It is particularly useful if you have a lot of people viewing at once, you can deal with lots of people and questions at once by handing these sheets out.
As the document is in RTF format, it will work on all word processors including Word. Landlords can change the wording to suit your own individual needs. For example, if a deposit is being taken, the admin fee section should be deleted.
The sheet includes information on:
- Guarantor required
- Admin fee required (option 1)
- Deposit required to hold property (option 2)
- Pets allowed (yes or no)
- Housing Benefit tenants allowed (yes or no)
- Number of keys provided at commencement
- Gas and Electricity notifications
The document can be altered to whatever you want it to say.