Service charge clauses will generally include an obligation to pay a proportion of the cost of repairing and maintaining the common parts of the building and any other parts for which the landlord retains responsibility (e.g. the structure and exterior). The nature of the work covered by the obligation is a question of construction of the lease.
- Understanding Possession Action During Covid-19 18/09/2020
- New HMO Bill Passes First Westminster Hurdle Almost Unnoticed 17/09/2020
- Arrangements for When Possession Claims Start 17/09/2020
- Website Changes and Roadmap 2020 16/09/2020
- Six Months Notice Length for Wales Tenancies 16/09/2020