Closure notice and closure order

Under the Anti Social Behaviour Act 2003, the police or a local authority may issue a closure notice and then apply for a closure order. A closure notice may be given verbally and prohibits all persons except the person who lives at the property and the owner from...

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.