Training for Professionals are providing a webinar on 25 April 2012 on the subject of Deposit Legislation Changes – The Common Pitfalls & Best Practice
The webinar will cover many of the questions posed by the changes in legislation and HOW you should react to such risks within your business. We will endeavour to cover the following:
- What current tenancies pose a risk
- Completing prescribed information correctly
- 30 day deposit protection limit
- Common scenarios and remedy
- Question and answer session
Don’t forget for all the deposits you held on the 6th April 2012, you will only have until the 5th May 2012 to ensure that the deposits are protected and the correctly completed prescribed information is given to the tenant and ANY relevant person.
The potential risk to your business could run into the tens of thousands, so don’t delay and sign up to this webinar NOW!
- WEBINAR DATE: Wednesday 25th April 2012 – Limited Spaces
- WEBINAR TIME: 1200-1400 hrs approx
- WEBINAR COST: £40 plus VAT (Including access to the live webinar and, technical problems permitting, a recording of the live webinar in case you miss something that was said)
Fuller details can be found on the website shop at http://www.tfponline.co.uk