There are two handbooks to choose from – one for properties in England, the other for Wales.
The most significant changes are to the England version because it has been updated with all the 1 October 2015 changes including:
- How To Understand Retaliatory Evictions
- Getting Rid Of ‘Last Day Of Period’ From Section 21
- Time Limits For Serving And Using A Section 21
- New Prescribed Section 21 Form
- Prescribed Legal Requirements Before Serving A Section 21 Notice
- Prescribed Information (How To Rent Guide) To Be provided
- Apportioned Rent Repayment After A Section 21 Notice
- How To Comply With The Smoke And CO Regulations
The England and Wales versions have had a new section about home business tenancies inserted.
Both handbooks have had a few other minor changes but nothing significant other than described above.
In addition to the handbook, our online development course for accreditation has had all the same updates too.