England Landlord Guidance

Duties on the Manager of an HMO

You are in The Responsibilities and Liabilities of the Landlord / Letting Agent
... Please login or signup to continue reading this content

Useful Links

Overcrowding & Room Sizes

Licensable HMOs (England) Where an HMO requires a licence, there are minimum room sizes in England from 1 October ...

Lacors Fire Safety Guidance

For shared accommodation or converted blocks of flats, see the useful LACORS guidance on fire safety in let ...

More From the Website


Blank Fire Risk Assessment Form

Blank Fire Risk Assessment Form

The Lacors Fire Safety Guidance provides a suggested fire risk assessment form. This template is based on that ...

Questions and Answers (for this topic and country)

What do I have to provide for lodgers?

09/09/2019 8:49 pm I looked everywhere on the site but couldn't find the answer to this question, hope you can help: I'm living in my own house and will have three lodgers who share the ...

EPC for HMOs

Please can you clarify the requirements for EPCs for HMOs in particular with relation to the new HMO licensing guidelines? (more…)

HMO or not?

We have been offered a property (3 bed house) to manage that has 2 unrelated sharers as joint tenants but it also has a lodger of the tenants living there so a total of 3 unrelated tenants. ...

Is a couple plus a friend sharing a property an HMO?

I always thought 2 households could occupy one property but reading the latest information, it look as though I could be wrong. It seems that 2 individuals can share a flat but a couple plus 1 ...

Ask a Question

We're really sorry but only subscribers may ask a question or view the answers. Please login or signup to ask a question