England Landlord Guidance

Duty to Provide Name and Address of Landlord

You are in Start of a Tenancy
... Please login or signup to continue reading this content

More From the Website

Change of Property Ownership

Change of Property Ownership

Sometimes property ownership or landlords change during a tenancy. This might be as a result of a change in ...


Notice to Tenant After Purchase of Property and/or Assignment of Tenancy

Notice to Tenant After Purchase of Property and/or Assignment of Tenancy

Product Code: F105 After purchasing a property or some other assignment (e.g. inheritance), the landlord must ...
Section 48 Notice Landlord Name and Address

Section 48 Notice Landlord Name and Address

Product Code: F013 If you have recently purchased a property and the tenancy has therefore been assigned to ...

Questions and Answers (for this topic and country)

Landlord requirements when purchasing a tenanted house

Hello there. I am in the process of purchasing my first BTL property. The property is a 3 bedroom terraced house in Leeds currently tenanted by 3 students. They will be moving out on June 30th ...

Change of ownership and Section 21

Hi We have served a section 21 notice on the tenants on the instruction of the landlord . In the meantime the property is under offer and ownership is likely to change during the notice period ...

Rent increase and change of landlord

Rent increase Notice was served under name of previous LL in October, since then there is a new LL, would this now need reserving using the New LL? Name?

New landlord after buying property

Bought property 3 month ago served s48 can a section next served ? No new agreement was made between new landlord and tenant (more…)

Address of Landlord on s21

Does the address have to be in England, or can it be in Australia, which is the case... if has to be in UK can it a c/o address in the UK (more…)

Ask a Question

We're really sorry but only subscribers may ask a question or view the answers. Please login or signup to ask a question