England Landlord Guidance

Licensing of Private Rented Properties

You are in The Responsibilities and Liabilities of the Landlord / Letting Agent
... Please login or signup to continue reading this content

Useful Links

Overcrowding & Room Sizes

Licensable HMOs (England) Where an HMO requires a licence, there are minimum room sizes in England from 1 October ...

More From the Website

Questions and Answers (for this topic and country)

Selective Licensing: What’s the legal challenge?

Adrian, I'm sick to the back teeth of this landlord tax aka "selective licensing" I have challenged the councils on how and why they are justified for the £500 they demand from me for my ...

Fit and proper person assessment

I am finally ready to upload my application for HMO when I am asked to attach a fit and proper person assessment. Can anyone tell me how I would go about getting an assessment? Many thanks Maxine

HMO License

what is a HMO LIcense?

didnt have selective license

s21 claim gone to a hearing as didnt have the selective ;license in place at the time, is this now going to be struck out?

Selective Licensing Consultation Meeting

I've been invited to a consultation meeting as the council are proposing rolling out selective licensing further in the city. I have already requested info on KPIs of previous scheme, but have ...

Ask a Question

We're really sorry but only subscribers may ask a question or view the answers. Please login or signup to ask a question