England Landlord Guidance

Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarms

You are in The Responsibilities and Liabilities of the Landlord / Letting Agent
... Please login or signup to continue reading this content

Useful Links

More From the Website


Smoke And Carbon Monoxide Alarm Test Certificate

Smoke And Carbon Monoxide Alarm Test Certificate

Product code: F032 - for updates see tab For any tenancy granted in England from 1 October 2015, all equipped ...

Questions and Answers (for this topic and country)

Use of open fire

I am receiving conflicting advice about use of an open fireplace. (more…)

log burners and fire risk

Hi one of my landlords has a log burner in the house, which the tenant wishes to use, would I need to do a fire risk assessment. (more…)

Wood Burner

Hi - what is the landlords responsibilities if there is a woodburner in a rented property before new tenants take occupation?

tenants removing batteries in smoke alarm

My tenants are in the habit of removing the batteries from the smoke alarm because they go off when they are cooking, any tips how to combat this issue please. they are regular type smoke alarms ...

carbon monoxide

what is the legal requirement for CO monitoring?

Ask a Question

We're really sorry but only subscribers may ask a question or view the answers. Please login or signup to ask a question