New Court Forms For Landlords

As we reported the other day, many of the court forms that are used by landlords have changed. The forms that we have found to be changed so far are: N5b – Accelerated possession claim form N5 – Claim form for possession N325 – Request for Warrant of...

Name Change For Accreditation Scheme

Today, our accreditation scheme has changed it’s name from National Landlord Accreditation Scheme to Private Rented Sector Accreditation Scheme (PRSAS). There are no other changes regarding the scheme. The change has come about for a number of reasons but mostly...
Page 1 of 212

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.