Product code: LRA003
The instructions on how to download and install this template along with the legionella risk assessment guidance should be consulted.
iAuditor is our most popular choice of iOS and Android apps which allows landlords or letting agents to carry out risk assessments on their compatible mobile phone or tablet.
This template is compatible with iAuditor and is a very quick, easy and intuitive legionella risk assessment template allowing a risk assessment to be carried out quickly and easily on site with all the advantages of mobile technology.
The link takes you to our legionella guidance page where the app and template can be downloaded from.
IMPORTANT: the iAuditor app has a free public directory of templates. By downloading our template you agree NOT to put our template on the public directory. You may use the template on up to 10 devices owned by you or your company.
## Current version v1.2 02/16
02/06 v1.2 – Small update where legionella leaflet for tenants is put back at the back of the report after a request from a customer.
## Previous versions
12/15 v.1.1 – Quite an extensive update including:
#### Changes to the template
* added optional exterior photographs for report
* added further questions if water is not supplied by mains
* all questions contain an advisory (which is not shown on exported report) recommending the creation of a “follow-up” to encourage the use of this facility provided by the iAuditor app
* shower is now removed from the hot or cold outlets and the temperature is recorded in the shower section. This should be more intuitive
* a number of items are now “mandatory” to be completed which aids as a reminder to assessors to ensure they are completed
* all questions had the ability to add media (photos) via the 3 dots but we have additionally added a media field for most entries. The 3 dots still exist so that method can continue to be used if preferred
* the tenants leaflet is now only displayed as a sample if the assessor selects “no” to the question whether occupiers are provided with information or not
void period information is only shown if “no” is selected along with an advisory follow up.
* since creating the template, iAuditor added a new option of “completing” an audit by marking it so within the app. On our template, the button to mark complete was hidden at the very bottom of the tenants leaflet on the last page and the assessor had to scroll all the way to the bottom to find it. This has been fixed and the button will appear underneath the signature field on the new last page
* the words “can be the same as dutyholder” will no longer be displayed under responsible person on an exported report.
#### Profile changes
* a new cover page has added. This can be turned off in the profile settings
* the title page has better information on the front with better fonts and sizes
* through the encouragement of using the follow-up function of the app, a new follow up page will be produced (if there are any follow ups required).
03/15 – Add ability to optionally add schematic diagrams which might be useful in a more complex system. They can be drawn within the app. Also added question whether a cylinder is a fortic tank or not and score appropriately. Also made report title better when default export options are used.
02/15b – Changed recording of temperature to keyboard entry from sliders. Found sliders difficult to be accurate on the smaller screen of an iPhone.
02/15 – Published