Member questions are not displayed in this list of recent articles.

Please view member questions here.

Overview of the Gas Safety Regulations

Landlords have a duty to ensure that all gas appliances in rented accommodation are safe and maintained under the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998. Changes from 1 April 2009 From 1 April 2009, Corgi registered plumbers will no longer be able to carry...

read more
Page 1 of 12712345...102030...Last »

Follow Us

Discounted landlords buildings insurance

Landlords Building Insurance

Guild subscribers can get discounted landlords buildings insurance especially designed for landlords

Read more ...


B & Q TradePoint

B and Q TradePoint

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.