We’re really sorry but only subscribers may ask a question or view the answers. Please login or signup to ask a question

EPC Required Before Marketing

This entry is part 3 of 21 in the series Granting an Assured Shorthold TenancyLast updated: 22nd February'13 at 3:24pm Energy Performance Certificate Before you begin marketing the property, you must have an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). At the very least an...

Pin It on Pinterest

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.