- What is an HMO?
- What Counts as a Storey for Mandatory Licensing?
- Do I need planning permission for my HMO?
- A Practical Guide To The New HMO Planning Class In Wales
- Management of HMO Regulations 2006
- Minimum Standards of Licensable Property (NOT s.257 HMO)
- Minimum Standards for s.257 HMOs that require a licence (additional licensing)
- Fines And Penalties For Failing To Comply With HMO Duties
- Lacors Fire Safety Guidance
- Example Risk Assessment Form
Below are a couple of useful forms when producing a fire risk assessment normally on a HMO property. There is a sample completed form taken from Hammersmith and Fulham local authority and a blank risk assessment form which is the same as that used in the LACORS fire safety guidance.
Full guidance on how to complete a risk assessment can be found in the LACORS fire safety guidance.