N325 Request for Warrant of Possession of Land


England and Wales



After a court order has been obtained by a landlord and if the tenant still remains in the property after the date for possession given in the order, the landlord must get the county court bailiff to attend who will evict the tenant.

The download link takes you to our guidance where you can download the appropriate form and follow the guidance on completing it.

It may also be possible to employ the services of a High Court Sheriff although that would need specialist assistance and the claim would need to be transferred to the High Court (which a Sheriff can assist with). For this option, search “High Court Sheriff” within your area in your favourite search engine.