Asbestos (England) | Housing Health and Safety Rating System (England) | Responsibilities and Liabilities (England)


12 Jun 2017 | 1 comment

What do I need to check?


1 Comment

  1. guildy

    This doesn’t apply to domestic property although it does apply to communal areas of domestic property.

    Please see here for full details.

Submit a Comment

View your previously asked questions. (Will only show questions from August 2020)

(Link above back to topic only works for questions added after end of August 2020)