Preventing Controlling and Recovering Rent Arrears (England)

Attachment of earnings for rent arrears

15 Sep 2017 | 1 comment

Acquired possession order and judgement for money (assuming that’s what the n26 does) now want to get an attachment of earnings for the rent arrears, how does one go about this?


1 Comment

  1. guildy

    Please see here guidance on enforcing an order including attachment of earnings. The guidance contains links to the form with guidance.

Submit a Comment

View your previously asked questions. (Will only show questions from August 2020)

(Link above back to topic only works for questions added after end of August 2020)