Tax (Wales)

Capital Gains tax on mixed properties

10 Jun 2020 | 1 comment

We are selling some shops with flats above and need advice on which rate of Capital Gains tax should be paid. Most were bought as Commercial properties  and were converted to mixed shops and flats at a later date. One was bought already mixed. All were bought in the 1980’s and 1990’s before different rates of stamp duty and capital gains tax


1 Comment

  1. Imported

    18/07/2019 5:26 pm

    Not sure ourselves but we have a tax advisor on the website who offer a free 10-minute consultation and then optional if you want to pay for services. They’ve talked at our meetings int he past and are really excellent.


Submit a Comment

View your previously asked questions. (Will only show questions from August 2020)

(Link above back to topic only works for questions added after end of August 2020)