Changing the Terms (England) | During the Tenancy (England) | England

Change to tenancy to include wife

31 May 2021 | 1 comment

Hi, my tenant’s wife has moved to the UK to stay with him. I want to put a tenancy agreement in place that includes her. The existing agreement that is only for him has expired. Can I build an assured shorthold tenancy agreement to cover them both or do they need separate documents?



1 Comment

Submit a Comment

View your previously asked questions. (Will only show questions from August 2020)

(Link above back to topic only works for questions added after end of August 2020)