Immigration Act and Right to Rent (England) | Tenant References and Guarantors (England)

Chinese student

14 Jun 2020 | 1 comment

I have received an enquiry from a chinese national who is coming to the UK as a student.  Regarding their right to rent, do I assume they will have a education visa or something equivalent which is acceptable?

I always have a guarantor for my tenants, do I need to insist on a UK guarantor for ease?


1 Comment

Submit a Comment

View your previously asked questions. (Will only show questions from August 2020)

(Link above back to topic only works for questions added after end of August 2020)