Deposits and Tenancy Deposit Schemes (England)

deposit protection

14 Nov 2016 | 1 comment

Is there a scheme for holding deposits for which there is no charge


1 Comment

  1. guildy

    Yes, all three schemes (Deposit Protection Service, MyDeposits and Dispute Service) operate a free scheme where they will hold the deposit and use the interest earned to run the scheme. We would generally recommend the Deposit Protection Service but all 3 are similar in how they operate.

Submit a Comment

View your previously asked questions. (Will only show questions from August 2020)

(Link above back to topic only works for questions added after end of August 2020)