We have now moved to our new websites - [England](https://england.landlordsguild.com) or [Wales](https://wales.landlordsguild.com)
We have now moved to our new websites - [England](https://england.landlordsguild.com) or [Wales](https://wales.landlordsguild.com)
powered by bulletin


Landlord Wants Tenant to Leave (England) | Licensing of Private Rented Properties (England)

didnt have selective license

18 Aug 2017 | 1 comment

s21 claim gone to a hearing as didnt have the selective ;license in place at the time, is this now going to be struck out?


1 Comment

  1. guildy

    Where a property requires a licence but hasn’t got one, no section 21 can be served. However, a full and complete (including payment) application is sufficient to serve a section 21 under even if the licence hasn’t been issued.

    Therefore, if there was no licence nor a full and complete application before the section 21 was served, it will be struck out and would probably be cheapest for the landlord to discontinue now and then start again after they’ve got the licence application in (and written confirmation the application has been received and is being processed).

Submit a Comment

View your previously asked questions. (Will only show questions from August 2020)

(Link above back to topic only works for questions added after end of August 2020)