Landlord Wants Tenant to Leave (England) | Types of Tenancies (England)

emergency overnight accommodation

18 Oct 2017 | 1 comment

Completing a possession claim with the above agreement which is self contained accomm council pays rent for and LL doesn’t reside. On PCOL where is asks for type of tenancy what should one enter under this type of agreement?


1 Comment

  1. guildy

    From what you describe, we can’t see why it wouldn’t be anything other than an assured shorthold tenancy?

    The title of the question suggests it’s overnight accommodation but presumably that’s not the case here and in fact they’ve been living there for a while (hence possession through the courts)? On that basis it sounds like a regular AST.

Submit a Comment

View your previously asked questions. (Will only show questions from August 2020)

(Link above back to topic only works for questions added after end of August 2020)